maintaining a positive experience for our clients
Terms and policies
Microblading and Microshading:
- Healed results will vary with each individual client.
- Using a pencil or powder makeup may still be needed.
- We have zero control over what occurs during the healing process or the extent the client follows after care.
- Absolutely NO guarantee will be made for healed results.
- Additional sessions may be required to obtain optimal results. Additional charges will apply.
- We do not to "touch ups" on other technicians work. You will require a consultation and will be charged full price.
- We cannot guarantee results
- We must approve that your eyebrows are workable
- Tattoo removal may be recommended before we begin the cover-up/re-work.
- Where the previous work is too dark, dense, discoloured, or large.
- Previously tattooed areas and cover-ups will almost always require additional appointments for best results and will be charged accordingly.
- Additional appointments will be charged according to our current pricelist.
- Your second session, if needed, may be scheduled no sooner than 6 weeks following your first session, ideally no later than 8.
- We must give your skin ample time to fully heal and regenerate before microblading / microshading it again.
- It will no longer be complimentary if you do not book before 10 weeks from the day of your first session.
- Results will vary with each individual client.
- We have no control over what occurs during aftercare and maintenance.
- We offer a 3 day guarantee, contact us within 3 days if you have any issues with your extensions.
- We will book you in as soon as possible to resolve the issue.
- This does not apply to reactions.
- If this is a common recurrence, extensions may not be an optimal option for you.
- No refunds will be provided.
- In an event of a reaction a removal will be provided as soon as possible, free of charge.
- You must immediately seek professional medical help.
- No refunds will be provided.
Fills on another technicians work:
- We no longer offer fills on other technicians work. A removal and new set is required.
- A deposit is required in order to book and confirm every new client appointment.
- This deposit is to ensure that you are serious about booking your appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of your session.
Deposits can be paid via e-transfer (to firstname.lastname@example.org), over the phone with credit card, in person with debit, credit, cash or cheque (written to Full Moon Aesthetics).
Deposits are non-refundable.
- We require 48 hours notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment.
- If you choose to cancel your appointment, you will automatically forfeit your deposit. A new deposit will be required when you book another appointment.
- Please contact us if you are going to be late. Being more than 20 minutes late to your appointment may result in the forfeit of your deposit and the cancellation of your appointment. A new deposit will be required to re-book any appointment that was cancelled for lateness.
- Clients who have made failed to comply with cancellation policies twice (last minute cancellations, no-showed or lateness) will require to pay deposit for any future appointments.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time.
- Please note that our rates may increase or vary in the case of traveling, events or in special circumstances.
- Traveling does not guarantee you an additional appointment in your hometown.
- You will need to arrange to come to our studio for any future appointments.
- Appointments booked out of regular studio hours may be subject to $25 after hours fee.
Our studio offers a relaxing environment for all clients. We do not allow babies or children under the age of 13 years of age in the studio. This policy is also for the safety of your children and insurance purposes, as you are not able to attend to your children during your appointment. We cannot perform your procedure if you arrive with children, we do not have the facilities to care for children. This policy is strictly enforced. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Fur Babies (Pets)
As much as we love animals, we cannot permit any in the studio.